You are here

Zavie Millers zero Club

Hello - we're trying to connect with former members of the zero Club - did any of you have a number?

Hi there

I did but I cannot remember the number, nor can I find a record of it.  Pretty sure he allocated mine in 2010.

Best

Richard

Yes I had a number but can't remember what it was - It would have been late 2008 or early 2009 I guess.

Hi I just typed Zavie into the search box on this site and it came up with all the Yahoo Yippee posts from Zavie. I am #1256, April 2009.

Hello Alistair.  You were number 1256 - have just come accross Zavie's post to you in the archives.  Are you on FB?  We have a group that has reunited some 180 former members of the Zero Club.

Yes - I'd found your number like that too.  Are you on FB?  We have a group for the Zero club members - almost 180 of us & a lot of names from the past

hi i have a number from 2006 i did not remember that i will try to find it . do u have made a new group of zavie's members  

That’s maintained as a Facebook group now - I don’t know how active it is, but here’s the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673390782910601/

yes we do - it's not a new list, we're just trying to reconnect all the oold members from this days.  Can you tell me your name?  i can look on the list that I'm completeing if you wanT...

hello.  Did you find your number?  maybe I have it listed; but I'd need your name

I’ve sent you a message directly. Thanks Barbs. 

Hello!  did you manage to find your number?  what's your name,  maybe i could find it for you...