You are here

Next level fatigue...

Hey friends,Fatigue on 50mg Sprycel getting harder and harder to tolerate. Am exhausted after sweat drenched nights wherein I wake up at least 5 times.Constant fatigue now along with mood issues.Will dropping Sprycel to 25mgs Help?

What can I do to alleviate fatigue and assist nights with sleep?I take magnesium,tumeric Vitamin D,exercise eat well and yes,my bloods are improving (Thank God),but quality of life remains poor as am unable to work etc.Can anyone suggest anything that may help?Am grateful but exhausted...

Thanks for listening to me x

I took a really good B vitamin. I used the Now brand and it seemed to help. It Now 100 B complex. It did take a little while to get enough in my system to feel the difference. I still struggle with fatigue but seems to have leveled off somewhat. It’s very humid where I live and that definitely makes it worse. 

Thank you for that,yes I took a good B today so hopefully will help.I often take ginseng with guarana and then add pseudoephedrine and that keeps me awake but then I don’t sleep!Will try stick with more natural approaches!How much Sprycel you taking?