** London based patients **
Dr Hugues de Lavallade at Guy's Hospital in London is running a study to investigate how patients with MPN or CML respond to COVID vaccinations.
There are some exclusion criteria which mean lots of us will not be eligible - but if you are, this would be well worth participating in.
To be eligible:
- You must either have not had your second vaccine yet, or have had it within the last 6 weeks. If you had your second vaccine more than 6 weeks ago you are not eligible. Basically, if your second dose was in March or before you can't take part.
- Ideally you would be a patient of Guy's hospital, but this is not a hard and fast requirement. However you would need to potentially travel there, so London based is needed really.
If you would like to take part, please email: email@example.com
Please include the following details in the email:
- Full name:
- Haematological Diagnosis:
- Current treatment:
- Primary treating hospital/centre [e.g. Guy’s Hospital, London):
- Type of vaccine (Pfizer/Astra-Zeneca/Moderna):
- Vaccination date(s): [Dose 1 DD/MM/YYYY] [Dose 2 DD/MM/YYYY]
- History of COVID-19 : yes/no
- Contact details:
- Mobile number:
You can find out more here: https://www.mpnvoice.org.uk/news/research-to-investigate-how-patients-wi...