You are here

cure cancer

rectal cancer cure in 18 people.

i hope one day CML cancer also cure.

Figger cross..

A trial on 18 colorectal cancer patients in the US found that cancer could be treated without chemotherapy or surgery. The world is sitting up and taking note of Dostarlimab, which has been called a wonder drug. Mint explains.

A trial on 18 colorectal cancer patients in the US found that cancer could be treated without chemotherapy or surgery. The world is sitting up and taking note of Dostarlimab, which has been called a wonder drug. Mint explains.

Vikram ... for the love of all that's holy... CML is as cured as its going to get !!

TKIs were specifically developed to turn a 100% fatal disease with an average life expectancy of 5 yrs to something where you get to life a normal life.

Imatanib (and the other tkis) ARE a wonder drug.

Thank you Vikram. I didn’t not know that there was a small trial. I looked it up because you mentioned it.  I too hope CML and all cancers can be fully cured. While taking a pill daily may not seem so bad to some that is not something we should have to do to live, especially when many have to deal with side effects, insurance issues and then there is also the financial side. God forbid you don’t have insurance and can’t afford 10k plus a month on pills to keep you alive. Yes I know some companies will give them to you if you write a letter or can show need but if one can not even have to worry about that it would be great.