You are here
NGS in CML - New Standard Diagnostic Procedure?
Please see the following page from iCMLf for full details:
Associate Professor Susan Branford, Centre for Cancer Biology Adelaide, Australia
- CML is a genetically uniform disease: BCR-ABL1
- Catalogue of somatic mutations in cancer: COSMIC
- Sanger sequencing is impractical for broad discovery
- Association of mutated cancer genes and transformation
- New therapies for BC based on mutation profile
- Other genes not listed in the cancer gene census?
- Multiple genomic events may impact outcome