You are here

CML Support Facebook site

Can you let me know why CML support is posting anti-vaccination material on its Facebook site?  The material posted is not evidence based and sourced from peer reviewed research.   It is downright dangerous and compromises all advice provided by your organisation.

I saw the video too and I was shocked about the propaganda against vaccination. Hope somebody takes the video down.

Can you post me a link to the post? It’s not a page I control but I’ll see what I can do.

David. 

The link is here https://www.facebook.com/pg/CMLSupportGroup/posts/ and the post is a share of a post by Liz Watkins Barton (whoever she is) of a video of "Dr Suzanne Humphries"  who apparently is a nephrologist turned homeopath....

I am surprised that this video has been shared a number of times since it was posted on the CML page.  Makes me wonder why people just don't eat peanut butter instead of taking TKI's.....grrrrr.....

Thanks Ben,

If it were up to me it would already be deleted but I don’t actually have access to that Facebook account. 

Leave it with me and I’ll see what I can do in short time. 

David.