You are here

THC/CBD interaction with Tasigna

Categories:

Hello does anybody know if there are any negative interactions with THC/CBD aka cannabis and Tasigna

Its widely used by caner patients to help manage nausea /anxiety/ pain etc etc. 

i was wondering what others are using to manage pain associated with Tasigna esp headachs and neuropathy if not using cannabis.   

Thank You

KP

Observing the effects of CBD and THC on the user, some researchers have continued to mix the two cannabinoids in one product, bridging the gap between CBD and THC and providing additional benefits to the user. Studies show that the combination of the two cannabinoids reduces the mind-altering properties of THC. Therefore, when a person takes a dose of CBD before taking THC, they experience less cognitive impairment than if they took THC alone. The best cbd gummies made from natural and organic ingredients are an example. Which can be used in combination as mentioned above. According to the instructions, no side effects are observed if everything is done.

THC is known mainly for its psychoactive effects, but it also has physical effects. CBD has only a physical effect. That is, it affects the body without changing the state of mind. But we always want to take something to heal, as CBD alone is not enough. I bought it after reading about Top 6 THCV Gummies for Weight Loss Support and additionally took THC. These two substances are like opposing poles, each having different effects. Still, they have to be together for there to be a balance. But whether they are really so different, I don't know.