You are here

Dizziness

Categories:

Hello !! In the last 20 days I have had new side effects. I mainly had skin problems, but now I feel dizzy, unbalanced. I do not know if it is vertigo.I am 37 years old, tasigna 2x300mg. do you have similar experiences ???
I'm constantly worried about anything new happening to me.
On the pcr at 9 months I was undetectable.
My doctor told me to go to an otolaryngologist.
ΤΙΑ
Faidra

Hi.  I have suffered from this in the past and no GP could ever fix me. It became a real problem - then I read online about the Epley Manoeuvre, tried it and it worked. This is really to be tried when a crystal in the ear has become dislodged. Whether or not that is what caused my dizziness/vertigo I don't know but it's worth trying as it just takes a few minutes on your bed and is simple to do. Interested to know if it works for you.  Good luck

Best

Chrissie

Thank you Chrissie  for your quick response. I will read for this and i will try it!!

Τhe Epley Manoeuvre, did you try it yourself or a doctor ??

Faidra

Hi, I started with slight dizzy spells ,mentioned this to my doctor so she added a few more tests to my normal round of blood tests and I was found to be very very low In  Vitamin B12 .Started straight away on a supplement to get it where it should be and never had a dizzy spell since .Worth getting tested just incase it's something this easy to fix .Good Luck ,Denise.

HI again

No I tried it myself - and when it worked I phoned and told my GP. I knew it wouldn't do any harm at all and, tbh, I was very sceptical so what a surprise to me when it worked.

Good luck

Chrissie

HI again

No I tried it myself - and when it worked I phoned and told my GP. I knew it wouldn't do any harm at all and, tbh, I was very sceptical so what a surprise to me when it worked.

Good luck

Chrissie

Thank you Chrissie again!!

I watched a video on youtube and I tried it!!!

From the first time it worked on you?

Faidra