DIP DIET AND CML

DIP DIET HELPFULL IN CML??

ANY PERSON THIS FORUM TRY DIP DIET ??

IF YES..

PLEASE SHARE

YOUR EXPERIENCE...

PLEASE REPLY 🙏

Hi Vikram,

That depends on your expectations. Any healthy diet is helpful. Maintaining a healthy weight and eating nutritious food is a good idea in general. Will it cure your CML? It won’t. There isn’t a diet currently know that would cure (or even just treat) your CML. There are some supplements however that has proven benefits, such as curcumin. But your TKIs are still your primary line of defense. Having said that, it may help you find better balance in life, which is certainly a very important thing. 

Best regards,

—Thomas

First of all, you must make sure that your diet is not harmful to your health. Any severe restrictions can lead to bad consequences. I think you know what eating disorders, anorexia, and bulimia are. Seek professional advice from a nutritionist. Before you start losing weight, you need to know the cause of your excess weight. You may have problems in your head that keep you from losing weight. It would be best to try liposuction if you have tried many ways to lose weight, and none have led you to good results. I can recommend the clinic https://gartnerplasticsurgery.com/liposuction-new-jersey/, where you will get expert consultation and a solution to your problem.

My weight is avarage.... (60 kg)(Lean body)

This question is not for wright loss..

Many videos in YouTube ..... dip diat help in cancer ....

You need to learn in detail about your CML.

The basis for the disease is a genetic (but not heritable) mutation. Even replacing your bone marrow would not help.

An adult at 60kg should not be considering any diet that might cause weight loss. Leukemias are different you tumerous cancers, and cml is again different to many other leukaemias.

Saying a dip diet helps "cancer" is so non specific as to be useless. Just live for life and take your TKIs.

Diet does not help CML.

Taking your medication helps CML.

A good diet is good for your health in general, but it will not help your CML really.

I know it feels like being able to help treat your CML with a particular diet would feel like you are more in control of your CML. But that’s not how it works.

For CML, take your meds. For general health, exercise and eat well.

Hiii. David,

I know tki is only option....

One youtube video says dip diat help in Cancer....(i know youtube video not 100% trusted )

The information provided here is for reference only.
This information is local website ...
First time i seen ... i am not know this dait helpful ya not..

I copy paste information dip diat 👇👇

Do you know about the DIP Diet?

Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury DIP Diet Plan? Maybe most of you have heard about it. With this DIP diet plan, you can cure from Common Cold to Cancer also.

The DIP diet was introduced & designed by Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. He is an Internationally Renowned Medical Nutritionist. According to them, you can cure many diseases with this diet plan.

This DIP Diet Dr. is Already available online for free by Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. Nevertheless, in today’s article, I am going to try to tell you about the DIP diet plan in a simple way. So let’s start.

What is DIP Diet?
Naturally occurring food items are included in it. It is also called foods obtained from plant sources (such as fruits, vegetables, and leaves). When we eat such food items only in their natural form. Like raw vegetables, fruits, salads, etc., they behave in a disciplined manner in our bodies. What did it mean? They follow the Rules and regulations of our body.

Such a diet contains live enzymes. Those who understand the Incretin Hormones and the Signaling System of the liver and our body. And also does not affect our Metabolism System.

That is why this diet is called the Discipline and Intelligent People (DIP) Diet.

Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury DIP Diet Plan
Very few people who follow this diet get sick. Even if someone gets sick. So he gets well very quickly. This diet gives you longevity.

Credit – Information provided in DIP Diet Plan Designed by Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. And we are giving DR. BRC DIP Diet Plan again in simple language, for the help and health benefits of human beings.

Warning- The information provided here is for reference only. Please consult your doctor before starting this DIP Diet Plan. This diet method is very powerful. In this, your blood sugar level and blood pressure level can go down rapidly. Therefore, it is advisable to take this diet under the supervision of a medical expert.

DR. BRC DIP diet plan is mainly in three parts: Step 1 (Morning Breakfast), Step 2 (Lunch), and Step 3 (Dinner).

STEP 1: Morning Breakfast
By 12 o’clock you have to eat only 3 to 4 types of fruits like – Mango, Grapes, Banana, etc.
Now the question comes to mind how much fruit to eat? so the answer is –

The minimum amount of fruit intake – Your Body Weight in kg × 10 = …gms

For example – Let’s say your weight is 60 Kg. So 60 x 10 = 600gms fruit you have to eat before 12 noon.

Step 2: Lunch
You always have to eat your lunch on 2 plates (Plate 1 & Plate 2). What does this mean now? This means that first, you have to finish plate 1, then you have to eat plate 2.

Plate 1: Your plate 1 should have at least 4 types of vegetables like carrot, tomato, radish, and cucumber. Which you can eat raw.
Again the question comes to mind how many raw vegetables to eat? So the answer is –

The minimum amount of raw vegetables eaten – Your Body Weight in kg × 5 = …gms

For example – Let’s say your weight is 60 Kg. So 60 x 5 = 300gms of raw vegetables have to be eaten.

Plate 2: In this, you have to eat home-cooked vegetarian food in which there is little salt and oil.
Does the question then come how much to eat? So the answer is, to eat as much as you can.

Step 3: Dinner
The rules for lunch and dinner (Step 2 & Step 3) are the same. Means you have to have dinner the same as lunch.

Just remember that we should try to finish the dinner by 7 pm.

Things to keep in mind in Dr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury DIP Diet Plan

You do not have to eat food items obtained from animals (eg- meat, fish, eggs, etc.).

Dairy products (eg milk, curd, etc.) are not to be eaten.

Multivitamin tonics and capsules should be avoided.

Products from the factory, canned products, refined, etc. are not to be eaten.

Try to expose your body to the sun for at least 40 minutes daily.

Snacks and Beverages
Apart from breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the Dip Diet Plan also has options for snacks and beverages. which is like this –

Sprouts
You can have sprouts in addition to 3 main meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). how much to eat,

Sprouts – Your Body Weight in Kg = …gms

For example – Let’s say your weight is 60 Kg. So up to 60 = 600gms of sprouts can be eaten in a day.

Nuts
In this, you can eat all types of nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, etc.) after soaking them in water for 2-3 hours. how much to eat

All Kinds of Nuts – Your Body Weight in Kg = …gms

For example – Let’s say your weight is 60 Kg. So up to 60 =600gms of Nuts can be eaten in a day.

You can have fruit as a snack.

4. You can consume fresh coconut water and coconut cream.

5. You can drink Hunza Tea.

How to make Hunza Tea
The method and ingredients for making 4 cups of Hunza Tea are as follows –

Take 4 cups of Filtered Water in a Tea Pan and add it

12 mint leaves

8 tulsi leaves added

Add 4 green cardamoms

Add 2 grams of cinnamon

put 20 grams of jaggery

Boil it for 5-7 minutes

Drink lemon juice mixed with it according to taste.

Benefits of the DIP Diet
DIP diet plan is a very powerful diet plan. Surely it is beneficial in all kinds of diseases. The specialty of this DIP diet is that everyone can do it.

Dip diat link 👇

https://todaysguruji.com/dip-diet/

This information is local website...

I am not know dip diat working or not..

I also ask questions...