You are here

For low Hemoglobin

Categories:

Last September 2018 my RQ-PCR was 0.033
4 April 2019 my hematologist told me that, next RQ-PCR will give September 2019 & suggested have to continue imatinib (veenat 400 mg). But last one year my Hemoglobin is up down 8.1 to 9.3
Please suggest me, How can I develop my Hemoglobin?

I had spectacular results in just 4-5 days with the following:
- red beet juice
- wheatgrass juice
You can take them on the empty stomach a couple of times a day.
The taste of red beets can be more "enjoyable" by carrot, parsley, apple, parsnip (most effective). If you follow the treatment carefully, you will see the results very quickly.
In the long run, consider vitamin B12. The one I use and which of my research is the best: Jarrow Formulas, Methyl B-12, Cherry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Lozenges.
I eat meat but my body does not tolerate meat well. If you are not vegetarian and if your religion does not forbid you,
beef is an excellent source of vitamin B12, especially beef liver .
But for quick results, I repeat, from my experience, take red beet juice and wheatgrass juice.

Try this product called Forever Greens from a company called Forever Living. Its worked miracles for my hemoglobin as well as a lot of other people I know. It's a white bottle with green fonts. Great product. Take it for about 1 month to see best results but I am sure you will see results in even 15 days. It also helps a lot with any gut issues or digestion issues that one might have.