You are here

Creatinine levels

Categories:

Hi everyone!
Has anyone of you increased creatinine level?
In the winter I have 1.35 dl/MG in Spring 1.40-1.45.Last Summer I had 1.54(I did the next day a blood test again and creatinine was 1.3...I do not no what happened..) so my doctor told me to go to a nefrologist. I did blood tests urine test and ultrasound.Everything was fine...I workout(I do crossfit) so the doc told me that is because of the muscles I have(I am not schwantzenger but ....)I drink in summer 4 liters of water.In Tuesday I have blood test again and I am anxious about the level of creatinine....I take sprycel 70 mg

When I was younger and rarely had a blood test was always borderline. Always heard the same thing. Now 30 years later, I get tested every 3 months and it’s still up and down. I’m pretty active and chalk it up to that. Sprycel didn’t change results.

I Remember two years ago it was July my creatine was 1.6(I was drinking less water about 3 liters)my doctor told me to drink more water and you will be fine.The last time three months ago it was 1.35 and told to check it....I told him that had all the tests last summer and he said OK then....I mean you are not concerned with 1.6 and you are concerned with 1.35?come on.....this is why I am stressed....I forgot to tell you that I leave in Greece and in Summer we have 35+ degrees Celsius

hi, when I was on Imatinib, I had the same problem.   When I changed to Tasigna, it settled down.  I read some article suggesting there was cases that imatinib causing kidney damages.  

By the way, its got nothing to do with drinking more water.  My doctor said the same thing, drink more water, I tried, and did not make any difference, it's the drug's side effect.

I am not on imadinib....all the tests and the ultrasound was perfectly normal!

By drinking more water levels went down!sometimes close to normal range sometimes higher(mostly in hot days)but definitely lower than if was drinking less....